Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Welcome to DonBlog

Welcome to my very first fray in the blogging world.  In a few days, I will release my first 'official' blog text.  Over the next months, and perhaps for a longer period of time, I will write periodically on such issues as parliamentary procedure, Canada's place in the world, political parties, and election laws to name a few topics.  Sometimes, I will write in English, other times, I will do so in French, and if courageous enough, I might do an occasional comment in Spanish.  I am unabashedly a Liberal, and sometimes, my comments will reflect this trait.  On the other hand, I am no longer an MP and occasionally, my views will differ from those of the Liberal caucus in Parliament.  Overall, I hope to provide another view, which perhaps will be of interest to some.


The Honourable Don Boudria, P.C.,
Dec. 28th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment